When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

My First Rep - Breitling Chronomat B01

Lenny63

Hi Folks, I've been a member for a few weeks and took much deliberation over my first ever rep order.

I have always loved Breitling's and the chronomat B01 for me is a perfect combination of modern wackyness and class all in one beautiful time peice.

I ordered from Angus at Puretime and the customer service was excellent, all my emails answered promply and after an initial mishap with the factory supplying the all black dial, I have recieved my one in good time.

Excuse the really terrible photos....My little point and shoot camera is not great.

I got a black leather deployant and SS Pilot bracelet - and first impressions of the watch are I love it - it oozes class, quality and is a perfect size on my wrist.

One thing I will add is that i have had terrible trouble with the deployant clasp - it seems to really dig into my wrist and I normally wear my watches a little loose - but this one is provinig very hard to get comfortable - I must admit I think the black strap and white/silver dial is a perfect combo.

Here goes....

P1010316.jpg

P1010315.jpg

P1010313.jpg

P1010307.jpg

P1010306.jpg

P1010322.jpg

P1010320.jpg

P1010320.jpg

P1010318.jpg

P1010317.jpg

Very Very nice,i cant wait to receive mine.

Who did you order yours from? and in what colour and strap combo??

Thanks for the feedback, very pleased with it.

Next steps are to potentially soften up the bracelet using method doucmented on here, unsure if its worth looking into 7750 movement at this stagwe though as it'll not be a daily wearer.

• 4 weeks later...