When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Calling All Recent Superocean Heritage Buyers

krpster

I am still seeing a lot of inquiries regarding the current status of the SOH, it's availability and it's details relative to the past versions. So I think it is time I make a revision to my comparison (I may need some Mod help to re-title it). However, before I can proceed I need to ascertain the exact condition of those that have been purchased recently. So if you have please post up some pictures so I can see what you got. Ideally if you can take shots similar to those in my comparison (dial, lugs, crown out, etc) it would be the most help, but anything will do. Also, if you can share where / when you got it I can piece together the history. I am pretty sure I have a clear image of the V3 / V1.5 but I just want to be sure before I publish it.

Thanks all!

I own V1. Wrong alignment on the logo.

However IMO the Heritage is a beautiful rep, especially worn with the Ocean Racer rubber strap and ss deployment clasp.

My watch is two or three years old however, and so I am not familiar with V3.

If the current offering is anything like V1 or V2 you can't go wrong. It is a very beautiful watch.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Thanks Krpster for starting this topic as I am in the search for either V2 or better version of the SOH without any luck. So we need your and others' expertise/skills to guide us through one more time.

Much appreciated.

Every great collection has a SOHv2 in the collection, or about to be in the collection. There are occaisional v2s for sale, and I know of one at this time that could be had. It is a Blue on Blue Rubber, and the last that I heard, it had never been worn. These are truly rare birds at this point as most get wrist time pretty quickly. I wear mine but I baby it more than anything else that I own. It is Black - that is a very large window reflecting in the crystal and the LOW-e glass is colored.

Did not mean to tread on your post but we all love the SOHv2! I wish that I could add something about the v3, but I just do not have any motivation to even look at it.

post-43801-0-21285700-1333680106.jpg

Edited by POWERMAX!!!