When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Watch Winder On 1Saleaday.com

genoint

Hello all, anyone have any opinions about the watch winder on http://1saleaday.com? Putting aside your feelings about the site of course. I know alot of people don't like them. But I have ordered alot in the past and have never had an issue with them.

Anyhow, I know it can only hold 2 watches, so its small but I just started out in the rep world and can probably pass this down to my brother in law or father after a few months when I grow out of it. And the main question and probably most obvious, is having a watch winder really neccessary?

I have read some reviews online and over at repgeek about a simlar one being sold on JomaShop recently, link, and they have said its fairly quiet and working for over a year. Not really sure its the same, but it seems to be identical and rebranded for sale by JS. I may go ahead and take the chance. Those LED's are effing terrible though.

I've got the model from Jomashop in red, looks indentical to this. The piece you put your watch on is spring loaded and a tab broke so the pieces fly apart if you're not careful removing the watch. The LEDs are annoying if it's in your bedroom and I wouldn't really call it quiet but it's not exactly loud either.

Like the above poster says, you get what you pay for. I personally am not willing to pay more for a watch winder though, but I don't have any crazy complications. As far as winding your watches, it does all of mine fine. I tend to only keep my work watches that have date functions on them now since I don't want my vintage gens or reps running 24/7.