When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Ingersoll Watches

Krister

Hey ya´ll,

I´ve been offered to buy an Ingersoll watch and it´s supposed to be sold at a bargain price due to a close down of a store for gen watches (in Spain). I had never heard about Ingersoll before so I have tried to find out about them. I found this site: http://www.ingersoll-uhren.at/ Can any of you tell me if these watches are gens or reps? They are cheap so if they are gens I´ve been offered to buy one that is MORE expensive than these..

I hope you have any information about this. I wasn´t much smarter after I did a search for Ingersoll here on this forum either so I hope somebody can chime in and enlighten me. Thanks ya´ll!

Krister

How about a picture? Model number? Do you know that you can buy a Rolex for a couple of thousand dollars and you can buy a Rolex for over a million? There are many models, just like there are many Ingersolls.

They are decent cheap watches, but nothing spectacular. They are always discounted because they have little inherent worth in the watch community. Nothing wrong with them if you like them, but don't think you'll make money on it.