When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

AP Bands Conversion Links Fit On Rep APROO Case?

HauteHippie

Guest Daytona1984

hey buddy,

i did exactly the same :) if the rep plots bother you, go for the gen. i think the ap bands plots are quite expensive. before i spend that i would ad some cash on top and go gen. for my new roo i´ll go with the rep plots. i think there is not much of a difference..

OK thanks for the feedback. Might as well get the rubber deployant from josh for 98, which comes with end links and a clasp that could be reused on the AP Bands straps, eh?

Has anyone gotten the gen or even AP endlinks to sit properly on the rep case? I tried them at some point and they sat horribly. I also find that the AP endlinks don't sit as well either. Instead I just enlarge the case side strap pin hole to give the links just enough play to allow the end links to sit properly. People always point to pictures of gens where the endlinks look totally off but most of the time that relates to a watch which originally had a bracelet on it and someone did a crappy job. Also older cases in the gen world (with the original JLC movement in it) have slightly different dimensions. If you walk into one of the Ap boutiques the end links all sit beautifully on their watches. If anyone has any readily available I would love to see some pics of the AP bands or gen endlinks on the rep case.