When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

New Strap for Pam 318.. What do you guys think?

greekgod

I guess for me I might wear that in the evening but I really dont like any gloss croc or gloss strap full stop...

But mate its what you like... wear it well :)

I like it! I'm with Pete, full gloss is a bit much but you're GreekGod, so kudos my Aussie bro ;)

But why not complete the picture and install a base-finish Unitas 6497 slow-beat for $50. Then you can have a Gen 318 just like the boys on Paneristi!! :)

Thanks Pete its just that I work in a very formal Hotel environment dressed in a suit all the time so its goes with it ....subbiesrock lol thanks for the comments mate.... mate I have been a bit quite on here for a little while and getting back into it now so I do want to install a new Unitas 6497..will make the watch a bit quieter as well, but not sure if its available in Sydney anywhere plus a watch-smith who would work on reps too??

I know you've been looking for that for a while and I reckon it looks well smart. You need a better buckle though .

Ah I see you remember that .... sharp memory ... well I was just browsing around today and decided to buy it and it cost me $65. I just couldnt wait for 6 weeks for a strap from the top strap makers on the forum. Also the interesting thing is at the building right next to where i got the strap has the official panerai dealership its Richemont Australia so I decided to go there and check out the original glossy gator. Its $440 and thte deployment buckle was $550..So keeping those figues in mind I just decided to buy the strap and dint care to omuch about the buckle.. When I got home I changed the strap and I could managed to fit the buckle too but the buckle tongue was to think for the holes in the strap and I decided to put the new buckle back !!