When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

$48 dollar LV sub from timeshop

irolexu

Well I saw a post on REPGEEK about a 48 dollar "noobfactory" submariner" pics looked real great and it had hollow mid-link bracelet! so I thought I would share the link to the repgeek post.

http://repgeek.com/showthread.php?t=153316

I also went ahead and ordered it for the bracelet to put on my TW best cause I thought it was funny how I spent 650 and got an incorrect bracelet and this guy pays 48 bucks and gets the right bracelet! And as far as the watch goes I'll probably put my TW bracelet on it and give it to my dad or brother not sure! after shipping it was only 68 dollars so we will see what surprise I am in for. I am a little confused though cause I thought noobfactory quit making the 16610LV yet according to the "what to look for" this seems to hit it.

I got one and it's worth every penny to be honest. If you sand the rehaut, put the aftermarket bezel insert (jewlery outlet or simillar) and pearl (or do epoxy mod on the pearl) you'll have a hell of a watch for 60-70 usd all together. even better if you go for the asian 2836 version from the same TS that costs 108 usd and do the same mods :-) bracelet edges can easily be softened and then apply dry bike lube. Can't fault it really :-)

Maybe I'm missing something...but I tried to order one and the checkout procedure added $20 for "tax"..."tax". Are they sending that to the Tennessee Dept. of Revenue, or what?

Then the shipping was to be a minimum of $20, up to $50, depending on how quickly one desires to receive the watch. It looks like $88. to me. How does one purchase one without the "tax"?

I'd pay $68. for one of these, but not $88. That's bordering on too much money for an incorrect sub.

Maybe I'm missing something...but I tried to order one and the checkout procedure added $20 for "tax"..."tax". Are they sending that to the Tennessee Dept. of Revenue, or what?

Then the shipping was to be a minimum of $20, up to $50, depending on how quickly one desires to receive the watch. It looks like $88. to me. How does one purchase one without the "tax"?

I'd pay $68. for one of these, but not $88. That's bordering on too much money for an incorrect sub.

That's funny it only charged me 68 bucks. Maybe your state charges tax on online purchases?

That's funny it only charged me 68 bucks. Maybe your state charges tax on online purchases?

Thanks for reply. Where is Times Shop. If it is in Taiwan or China, you know they aren't collecting state sales tax for USA.

I'll go back and look at it again. It showed $48 for the watch, $20 for tax and then moving forward I had to choose a shipping method.

Thanks again! Maybe I'll let this one pass. I need another watch like I need a ........

That crap with tax is really surprising. I paid 48 for the watch (or 108 for the asian 2836) and i usually opted for china post registered airmail which costed 10 usd for one watch or 15 for two. later on they increased registered airmail to 20 usd for 2 watches . they definitely never charged me any tax or so. try to email them and ask for explanation.