When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Curious To See What People Wear Besides Watches

jfreeman420

Work and Income....  

70 members have voted

1. 1. What line of work are you in?

• Manual Labor
    • Trade
    • Doctor/Medical
    • Lawyer
    • Sales
    • Burger Flipper
    • Retail
    • Welfare
    • Thief
    • Beg for watch money on the corner
    • Business Owner
    • Other that requires a degree
    • Other that can only be learned by experience
    • Prostitute
  2. 2. What is your annual income?

• $0 to $10,000
    • $10,000 to $20,000
    • $20,000 to $35,000
    • $35,000 to $50,000
    • $50,000 to $75,000
    • $75,000 to $100,000
    • $100,000 to $200,000
    • $200,000 to $500,000
    • A lot more than you
    • I am really Bill Gates
    • Some ridiculous number that you wouldn't believe if I told you.
  3. 3. What I wear to work

• Nothing, I am a stripper
    • Nothing, I am a prostitute
    • Shorts and T- shirts
    • jeans and t- shirts
    • Shirt and tie is fine
    • My company is so stuffy I have to wear a suit
    • Varies from day to day
    • Button down and slacks
    • Button down and jeans
    • The uniform they gave me and a paper hat
    • Uniform or protective gear that is required

If you make over 100000$ and buy reps i woud be buying gens then

Even if I made twice that I would still not be paying $5000 for a watch.. Call me cheap, but I have other things to spend my money on. ;)

They are AMAZING. i just replaced my whole polo shirt wardobe with wicking. Everybody has it now, they all have different branded "Duo dry" dri-fit Double dry,. ect ect ect

This is why you should buy REAL football jerseys, I use them for football practice, and you can actually feel the sweat on the outside of the shirt.

At sea I only use dri-fit undershirts.. They really are tech-clothes!

Linder - i got one of these in every color very inexpensive polo shirt, but very nice http://www.champssports.com/catalog/produc...mp;sku=12961206

you can also go for nike http://www.amazon.com/GOLF-DRI-FIT-Pique-S...t/dp/B0002BU188

basically all sport brands, nike adidas, champion, and many other brands all have some sort of wicking product.

champions is called double dry, nike is dri-fit targets "made by champion" shirts are Duo Dry

so the key is finding the branded name for wicking - then search by that name. I did some searching on froogle and such and came up with those champion branded polos

i also got a bunch of these tshirts http://www.championcatalog.com/product/CT2...gnbr=B071000000

the champion ones seem to fit me welll, and the wick on them is reall good and they aren't too expensive. some fo the nike shirts are 75 bucks

Enjoy!! :)

Even if I made twice that I would still not be paying $5000 for a watch.. Call me cheap, but I have other things to spend my money on. ;)

This is why you should buy REAL football jerseys, I use them for football practice, and you can actually feel the sweat on the outside of the shirt.

At sea I only use dri-fit undershirts.. They really are tech-clothes!

Income is very deceving - i have a houshold income over 110,000 a year - but can't afford a 5k watch.

i mean i could, but i wouldnt' be able to buy anything else fun or go on a vacation.

I live in an area where you can't get a 4 bedroom 2000 sq foot house for less than 400,000 thats a hefty mortgage

Health insurance in the US is in crises - i don't pay my whole bill my office kicks in, but for me my wife and the infant the bill is 1500/ month

and diapers aren't cheap either.

Now - when we get my wife's firm up and running and the income ticks up to 180 == 200 range, thats a idfferent story. Its like there is a threshold where your basic needs, food entertainment housing cars are met - and then you have more disposable income. you can either get the nicer car or spend it on vacations, nanny's or for me - watches :)

i wouldn't by a 5k submariner - [censored], i can get the thing here its just as good. But if there is something unique like - i love the zenith chronomaster xxt open - different story

Linder - i got one of these in every color very inexpensive polo shirt, but very nice http://www.champssports.com/catalog/produc...mp;sku=12961206

you can also go for nike http://www.amazon.com/GOLF-DRI-FIT-Pique-S...t/dp/B0002BU188

basically all sport brands, nike adidas, champion, and many other brands all have some sort of wicking product.

champions is called double dry, nike is dri-fit targets "made by champion" shirts are Duo Dry

so the key is finding the branded name for wicking - then search by that name. I did some searching on froogle and such and came up with those champion branded polos

i also got a bunch of these tshirts http://www.championcatalog.com/product/CT2...gnbr=B071000000

the champion ones seem to fit me welll, and the wick on them is reall good and they aren't too expensive. some fo the nike shirts are 75 bucks

Enjoy!! :)

Thanks for the info ! :group: