When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

My 000G - 'The poor mans Logo'

PeteM

you see, Pete, the fact that you write "photoshopped" as two separate words makes it just a hair less likely ;)

if i believed in dualism and trans-species reincarnation, which i don't btw, i would want to reincarnate as a bear, and not a poof kind of bear, an actual 2200lbs 11ft tall fcuking polar bear so i can go to the board meeting of OP and maul everyone in the room.

I meant I went shopping for some nice photos :)

In which case.... I hope I come back as the scene of crimes officer who attends the scene and has to take all the watches left on the bodies into evidence... :);)

excellent piece, Pete...i love my "ordinary" old skool 000 with Z's grade A tritec...

of all my PAMs i struggle most with what strap to put on the 000 - love the one you have on yours...

is the gen dial slightly matte in finish?...from the pix above, the dial seems to have some "texture" to it...dial macro shot?

Thanks guys :)

Rob ... that is a Vero Cuoio from Orloff in PreV style with MX sewn in buckle.... but at the moment I have it on an OEM Assolutamente :)

I will decase the dial and snap some pics :)

Beautiful piece buddy...

Almost bought one at the PAM boutique here in Boca a few months back.... I loved it's simplicity, and heritage... As I warmed up to Panerai and grew to love the brand, it was for all of the LE and extravagant piece's.. After having owned some LE's, and such, I now find just the more simple Panerai's are what does it for me... I want a 000 but waiting for the 390

Where did you source this beauty?