When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Advice request: Ordering from Ofrei

mastrmindalliance

Hi all, having a little trouble with ofrei. I need some parts (just a movement, dial, crown, stem and tube). I have all the part numbers and am following the 'rules' he has printed on the site but i can't seem to get a response. I've tried twice now. Once before Christmas, to which i reiceved a blank email response with only my email in there. I replied directly to that - no further response. i have also tried a week ago - no response.

Can anyone give any helpful suggestions please or is the problem that they just won't deal with people overseas anymore?

Thanks in advance for any insight you may wish to share.

Always best to phone Ofrei for info or to place an order with a part number (unless you ask for him, you are unlikely to speak with Bob). Here is a summary of the most salient rules regarding emails to Ofrei -

I am unable to answer every email question. Please keep your questions to a direct question about one of the 14,000 items we show on-line.

We do not handle stock checks for the possible 800,000 watch parts we could be carrying via email. If you need to know what watch parts we have and which ones we can still get just phone 1-510-832-0355 Ext. 2 for watch parts inquiries during our office hours Monday to Friday 9-5 Pacific Time Zone. Please before calling for a watch part read the page on "Genuine Case Parts Ordering Information Page" if you asking about case parts. For movement parts read "Watch Parts Ordering Problems In 1970? 100 Times Harder Now".

ok, thanks. Wow. I am surprised by that as they seem like "follow the rules, send an email with part numbers".

But ok. so, i call up up, give them the part number, give them the address and they'll be cool?

Unless you have questions (if you do.. most answers can be found here) just order through the site, just like any site..add to cart, quantity....enter payment info etc.

I have ordered many times and they ship very fast. I have never had a problem.