When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Breitling Navitimer Fighters Edition, Swiss ETA Valjoux 7750/25 jewels, gen Rotor, gen date wheel, alligator strap

Guest Daytona1984

I think if you lift the plate and gears and if you need so, elongate the pins for the dial or build some support points for it and then make a date overlay then you will solve this issue, I will prefer to get a low beat case, believe me I will buy it on the spot even for 3 times his price!( I have eta7750 movement, dial, handse, DWt all GEN), but there are none available, polexpete had a nice solution too drilling the hole in the case but I´m not such a good driller myself ;-) I´ll try this mod with Domi and I will let you know how it goes.

Domi is going to service the movement and install the Gen DW and put super luminova on the dial, Uwe will make the double AR on the glass, I won´t put my Gen Dial on it because you probably need to shave it to fit it in.

• 4 months later...

I think if you lift the plate and gears and if you need so, elongate the pins for the dial or build some support points for it and then make a date overlay then you will solve this issue, I will prefer to get a low beat case, believe me I will buy it on the spot even for 3 times his price!( I have eta7750 movement, dial, handse, DWt all GEN), but there are none available, polexpete had a nice solution too drilling the hole in the case but I´m not such a good driller myself ;-) I´ll try this mod with Domi and I will let you know how it goes.

Do you or Domi know if the mod to fix the sunken datewheel can be applied to the Navitimer World?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Daytona1984

this is a genuine aligator strap. I bought it on ebay for 95 eur ;-)

Yes the watch is fantastic and combined with that strap makes it a standout.. I'm also interested in a strap like this for my Skyland Avenger. Any info on sourcing one would be appreciated. Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...