When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

silix-prime.com

pete g

hi forum members, i'am a newbie on this site. i'am looking to confirm the prices and installed movement and crystal. the above website is selling replica rolex watches with eta 2836-2 movements and sapphire crystal for $205.00. is this for real? the price seems a tad low. kindess regards, pete g.

If you want the current "best Submariner" there is a modder here on this Forum who produces it. Look in BK's Watch Garage area for his TW's Best with custom dial Submariner.

For a budget replica of the Submariner, any Noobfactory model will be fine .. asian movement, Swiss clone or genuine Swiss.

For a gen Swiss NoobMariner, you are looking at 190 for the classic style and $205 for the ceramic style .. so that price is not too low or too high.

Pretty much every site that would have turned up on Google would have been scam sites Pete. They advertise as gen swiss etc etc, when it comes it's glass and made from brass or tin!

The forum is mainly to help people who are into replicas not get scammed by these people, also it's a mega community too all the best guys in the game on here and most of the best dealers!!

From the home page, scroll down and have a wander through the Trusted Dealers sections, read feedbacks etc and visit their sites and you will see prices tend to be pretty much the same across the board. Silix is a real good dealer, I've bought from them a few times, only problem is that scam sites are ripping off their sites, as well as a lot of other top Dealer sites, and posing as the original dealer and you get nothing in return for your cash! At least if you follow the links on here you know you're going to the correct site and getting the good stuff!!

Enjoy your time here mate, it's a good place to be, trust me!!

Sixx :bones:

That's the real Silix. Never had the best experiences with them myself, and others have reported similar issues which're common to all drop-shippers. On the other hand, other members have had flawless transactions and been happy with the product... This truly is a hobby where "YMMV" couldn't be more accurate... One person's 'go-to dealer' is another's arch-enemy, one person's 'unacceptably crap watch' is another's prize possession... That's just how it is :pardon: To sum up, I would say this... You can feel safe in ordering from that site, you won't get your pants pulled down and scammed. Chances are you will get what you order, but equally, don't be surprised if you do get sent the wrong thing by accident :whistling:

PS Welcome to the jungle :good::drinks: