When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Safari is here! Pics for you.

greekgod

So guys... Don Ramon can wait and the ~Safari~ is here. Here are some pictures for you.

And my 'bonsai review' -- This watch is amazing. The first thing that came to my mind was 'what are all these people talking about mods to make this watch looking better?' IT DOESN'T NEED ANYTHING. I have never lay hands on any watch that feels so exquisite. And I really think we should stop taking pictures OR posting of this gem!! THEY DO NO DO JUSTICE to it. Honestly this is petite watch (yes I know what you are thinking but still its petite) which oozes elegance, it is romance, it is steadfast, it is a heavenly piece of metal its a beauty within a beauty...and I wanna eat it!

IMG_1097.jpgIMG_1099.jpgIMG_1102.jpgIMG_1107.jpgIMG_1110.jpgIMG_1088.jpgIMG_1085.jpgIMG_1082.jpgDSCF1589.jpgDSCF1586.jpgIMG_1116.jpgIMG_1113.jpg

And also waiting on my HKTAN which shouldn't be too long now and will post another thread with new pictures then. AGAIN this is a piece of jewelry , those who have this watch know what I mean .. those who don't have one yet - GOD DID NOT MAKE CAMERAS FOR THIS WATCH!

Hehe I was just going to message you on the other forum to ask you to check out the pics Klockis, as I had promised you. Mate its really is delicious!

Thanks Fleet, would have been icing on the cake if I had received TAN today! I am sure you will do the honours as far as that thread goes! 'Safari on TAN, love from Sweden' you probably have a real camera too :)

Thanks Fleet, would have been icing on the cake if I had received TAN today! I am sure you will do the honours as far as that thread goes! 'Safari on TAN, love from Sweden' you probably have a real camera too :)

Haha, hopefully. :)

I need to find someone here to do the strap change, im to scared to do it myself, haha. But I bet every watchsmith/battery changer will be able to change a strap.

I know they had flooding over there. Wasn't sure if things are still shut down because of that.

Sent from GreenHornet's iPhone 4 using Tapatalk

Well mine has been sent already a few days ago but I cant track it online! Aaron said he has spoken to the post office and will get back to me in a couple of days!!

Absolutely i think so too and hence the constant emails to aaron :) .. he probably wont make a strap for me again hehehe

speaking on which is it really too much pain to change the strap? and is it better to get it done from a professional? I have some tools and am pretty competent but I don't want to scratch the want or spoil it cosmetically?

Hehehe my next review would be the sliver 3941 filer plus nail clipper with gen blade :). So what you are saying is that once I unscrew one side of the strap the other side's screw automatically comes out?

If thats the case Ill probably do it in a large transparent plastic bag. Thanks for the input W.

it is not that it flys off but rather that once I have unscrewed both sides with a pair of screwdrivers I can not tell which side is the cap only rather than the remainder of the screw. and when you are trying to pry out one side (since the pin sits well within the strap) there is a real chance that tiny pin goes flying. it certainly isn't impossible but proceed carefully. if you lose it it is a bugger to find. :)