When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

THE Best Sub! (MILGUASS FACTORY)

ArkoN

once again :-)

This seems, its the same watch PT is selling for 400$ with the new clone movement. This one is just 189$ with shipping and a asian movement. Prestige Watch Company is selling this at Repgeek.

What do you guys think?

Description:

THESE ARE FROM THE MILGUASS FACTORY

CLASSIC SUBMARINER AND SUBMARINER LV

PREMIUM ASIAN 2836/28800 CLONE AUTOMATIC MOVEMENT

SAPPHIRE CRYSTAL WITH DISCRETE CROWN AT 6

LUME ON THESE IS EXTREMELY GOOD AND VERY QUICK REACTING

THE FINISH IS ONE OF THE BEST I HAVE SEEN AND THEY HAVE A GEN LIKE FEEL IN THE HAND

NON ENGRAVED REHAULT

JUST $189 WITH FREE TRACKABLE SHIPPING

subandlv.jpg

I just don't understand why they cannot make a decent pearl. They have responded to other defects and made better reps in turn, but the pearls all still look horrible.

Watchmaterial pearls are almost there..... and I am sure those are made in an Asian country. How hard would it be for them to hook up and at least use those? :bangin:

... This seems, its the same watch PT is selling for 400$ with the new clone movement....

How the f*ck did you come to that conclusion ? Because "highly esteemed" Robert claims "it feels like a gen" ... yeah right :nono:

Just to mention, PWC is NOT trusted dealer here, and for a good reason ... stay away

regards

If a guy is not trusted in here, he is for a good reason for sure..

Don't jump into conclusions easy though..This sub has nothing better than a noob sub..PT's one with a superclone movement is a different story..But also except the movement which is not still reviewed this is nothing compared to bk's tw or a wm9..The finish and quality in the bk's watches can be compared only with the real thing..The noob and the others are way behind..

Also the ones you show seem like have never seen the QC..Take a noob for this price range..

p.s.

Nothing is like gen for sure, but bk's deserve their money!!

I think the date mag is wayyyyyy to far to the right, the QC is terrible, look at the end link fitment and how bad it is on one side compared the "not as bad" side.

The dial on that LV is not even close to the Puretime version, the stainless steel surrounds on the hour markers are just silly looking.

The PT dial hour marker surrounds are improvement when compared tot he esteemed WM9 LV in this regard,

Edited by cht