When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Recommendations for ladies watches

aayoub13

64622743.jpg

Tambour Ladies Lovely Diamonds SS Silver

Received this from Mary a week ago. Great quality watch as far as I can tell. The recipient was very happy with it and her first question was "do I have to shake it like with the others to make it run?" and unfortunately I had to reply "no its not and automatic or even kinetic one"

will try to do a review of this later if I can get it of her wrist

all the best

Gran :)

Edited by Gran

Just ordered the Tambour Ladies Lovely Diamonds SS Silver- Swiss Quartz.....hope its good and I guess swiss quartz is pushing it :pimp:

Would be interested to hear your take on this one. There are so few Ladies reps out there and even fewer good reviews.

To me it seems that the main issue with this model is the strap. Being an LV the leather should be tops. Rep straps are usually pretty far from that. It has an odd shape, and so a replacement strap would be very costly.

But likewise it would be good to hear about the quality of finish, AR, etc.

I have looked for ages for a decent rep with no ticking hands and no diamonds for my GF. It is not easy.

My wife stole my white dialed Vacheron Constantin Overseas and has never given it back. It is by far her favorite.

IMG_3561.jpg

Also, she likes to sneak off with my Ulysse Nardin Diver, with white dimple dial .. and since your wife likes an exhibition back, she should like this as well, with working power reserve and sub seconds dial

13027694116.jpg