When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Does anyone have one of these?

maxman

This Is the Glycine Airman Double 24 09. I saw one on this guys wrist about two years ago. Ever since that day I have wanted one, absolutely love It.

There pretty reasonable far as gens go..I see them for $2.500 and under most of the time.

I was hoping to pick one up used one day....does anyone have one of these or any Glycine...If so...whats your opinion of It.?

I see no reason why this cant be a well done replication. If they do rep this thing I will get one for sure.

The orangish/tan combo down below is the one I want....just love It.:)

Mike

post-19368-0-34808300-1322660265.jpg

Wow, that is really nice.

I had the Glycine Airman with the 3 movements, sold it, so big it was like wearing a clown watch, 2893-2, and 2 each 2671 movements, so big it wasn't funny...

Thanks for your thoughts Zigmeister. :)

This model is a 44mm/12mm..so It's not a monster...maybe Panerai big. Although Pams In general are much thicker..15mm-18mm In most cases. cases..get it? ;)

Mike

Beautiful

I'll get in line behind you to buy one

where did you see the original?

I was sitting next to this guy at the neighborhood tavern. We were sitting In the cigar section of the bar.

I looked at his watch and said.."that is a beautiful watch you have there..do you mind telling me what it is"..well we spent the next hour or so taliking about watches. :D

I was wearing my Ulysees Nardin Maxie Marine Diver that he happened to be very Impressed with...even more so when I told him It was a rep.

We took are watches off and handed them to one another...It was a good night. :)

Mike

Looks pretty sharp. So does it have an inner and outer rotatable bezel? Nifty to have 2 24hr hands. Are they independent?

Yes they are Independent..the watch actually has four Independent 24h time zones...not to shabby.

The crown at two rotates the Inner and outer bezel from my understanding.:)

Mike