When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Beware of emarket4you SPAM!

CzechMate

I recently got an email from Mark from Timeshops, who is a trusted dealer at RWI and from whom I have bought like 30 watches or so... This email encouraged me to visit an eshop www.emarket4you.com where they sell many interesting things for reasonable prices (iPad2 64GB WIFI 3G for 460USD - approx 1/2 of regular price at AD). I tried to contact Mark with request if this site is legit and if they really sell the stuff, but received no reply (because his GMail could have been hijacked). I then tried to google this site up and this is what I have found:

http://www.google.cl/support/forum/p/gmail/thread?tid=6e20a537c9c0c614&hl=en

So, I cant tell if this site is legit, but if they steal email accounts and then use them to send spam emails to the people who then think the email comes from someone they know, go to the place and spend their money there, this smells like a shill to me and I suspect something is definitely wrong!

Go ahead and make your decission, but if your received the same email from Mark, then he is probably not the sender and be very very cautious!

Thanks for taking the time to make the detailed report. This will help a lot of people.

We have also had a few people register recently, and immediately begin spamming PM boxes. We're banning as fast as they pop up; if you get something fishy in your PM box, let us know quickly.

-Admin staff