When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

WTB FGD 202A Dial

raywj

Your best putting this in the 'Want to buy' section...

But remember there a 3 versions so make sure you know which you want and then the relative values.... Also factor in any modding that might be done such as luming or varnishing as FGDs dial are not lumed or Varnished when first purchased...

Also patience as not many I think will be giving these up as there wont be anymore....

But in the meantime you can look to source the 111J case as this is the better for a PreV project though as with all better case options will need modding.. pillows and lugs..

You can get the better CG from LH plus a better crystal like a JF or Matts 1:1 crystal.Plus you can get a gen OEM A series crown ... use a Ti one as it will be PVDd they are always about on the Bay or forum sales.

So there is plenty to be looking to get while you search for the dial ... mine took about 8 months....

Thanks for the info PeteM! I will start sourcing all the parts and post this in the WTB section as well. Gianton was saying its pretty hard, but not impossible, to find the dial. He said it took him around six months to source it LOL! However, it is a BEAUTIFUL watch.....and I must have it. Where did you finally find yours?

:notworthy:

Noted, I saw some previous 202A's that sold on here from before. Some very nice examples of what possible indeed! It's good that I'm going to have to piece this together over time, I have some purchases I want to make between now and then. This damn time telling habit LOL! :inverted:

Giant and Pete,

I got a reply from a fellow in EU saying he has a dial and a few other parts that he would be willing to sell me. However, he would like for me to gift him the money because I am new here. I have read that this is never a good idea unless it is someone that you have already done business with. I would not want to just send someone money that is out of the country without knowing anything about them either! This member also stated that he is a reputable member on Rep Geek. Are either one of you members on that forum? I will be receiving pics from him on the parts, but don't want to send this guy money without some kind of conformation that he is legit.

Huge thanks to Projectologist for the dial. He warned me about this whole Pre-V journey, and he was right! I am sourcing parts for the 202 and then find a GREAT 218! Now I want to build that next....and I haven't even finished the first. I'm trouble! LOL :bangin: