When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Need some expert advice for TW best/WM9

irolexu

How do I get the end links off the TW bracelet on to the noobs???

It can be done but it needs to be a lot careful not to mess or scratch something..

I will have to disagree with this though..The TW SELS are tight to the case but they are wrong..They are a click bigger than the usual and also the tw sels aren't one piece like gen one's or noob's...The TW bracelet has great quality and finish but i like the looks of noob more..It also has lighter colour which i believe is better..!!

I have fitted the clark crystal already..But he is going to release a new better one so i will give it a shot.!!!

How do I get the end links off the TW bracelet on to the noobs???

The process I used, is to take a small flathead screwdriver and tap at the mid-links just under the end-links, slowly wedging them apart. Also I used plenty of 3 in 1 oil after a small gap was opened. Finally I used two sets of pliers wrapped with medical tape to pull them apart completely.

The process I used, is to take a small flathead screwdriver and tap at the mid-links just under the end-links, slowly wedging them apart. Also I used plenty of 3 in 1 oil after a small gap was opened. Finally I used two sets of pliers wrapped with medical tape to pull them apart completely.

a video tutorial will be awsome :)