When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Dunhill, Montblanc, or Burberry BRIEFCASE

JohnDorian

Ken Berg is the best...

He is listed under Accessories on our forum

as Bergies Belts.

He can get you anything you want, and he

is a hard working straight up guy!

Try him, will not be disappointed! ;)

Good Luck,

MM

Indeed...MM is correct..Ken (bergies) Is the best. Just let him know what you want and he will do his very best to find you the item(s) you are looking for.

Mike

• 1 month later...

heh

utterly unfair comments about being a girl, but I am still laffin' - I use a choice of three briefcases, depending what I am wearing or doing on any given day. Actually none of them are briefcases - onre messenger bag by HUGO BOSS. It is a stunner in tan leather. Another is a light khaki woven nylon (like seatbelt webbing) satchel. Finally if I am trying to look uber-coroporate but with a designer-edge (if yiu saw me, you'd know I am wasting my time but it pleases me to try) I have a black 'vertical' briefcase i.e. books or file folders etc. go in vertically so the bag is taller than it is wide.

My watch choices and pens and ties/clothes etc. get selected the night before, but that's because I may be the world's least organised bloke and I only consult on Mondays so all this is only done once a week on Sunday night.

OK enough from me .... I think I will now strip down to my undies and dance in the daisies for an hour or so

;)

Edited by seriph

BTW I will be finishing and installing a new chest of drawers/cabinet today. It will sit on an originasl Victorian chest of drawers and is designed to be a near-perfect match. Hopefully it'll work out. The reason I mention this is because the cabinet is designed to take my collection of silk ties, cufflinks, pens and of course, watches. The upper section has power into it so I can include winders and iphone dock etc. it is also illuminated with LED strip lighting.

I have been researching docks over the last couple of weeks .... the selection is huge but I haven't seen anything completely suitable yet. The PURE SENSIA is a funky retro looking thing and has some great features, but it's 400+ so I may buy a cheapie and re-purpose an antique radio case (if I can find one) turning it into a dock, [censored] digital radio [censored] mini-hifi etc. We'll see .... my wife really doesn't want me to take that project on because we have so many other things that need doing but a man needs his space to be 'just-so'

:D

If anyone is interested, I'll post pics

You mean like a man?

Oh? You wanna carry a ladies purse (Dunhill, Montblanc, Burberry). LOL

Men have jobs where you make mid to high six figures and you shouldn't show up with a saddle bag to meet the CFO of an international mega-corporation. Yippee kai yai yay, Martha Fokker. "LOL"

Men have jobs where you make mid to high six figures and you shouldn't show up with a saddle bag to meet the CFO of an international mega-corporation. Yippee kai yai yay, Martha Fokker. "LOL"

Yet, you wear a rep watch and now want a rep bag to impress those CFOs? CFOs are men. It'd be refreshing for them to see somebody with a cool bag instead of the generic crap that they see day in and day out. Trust me. I know.

Edited by superlative