When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

HBB Green Magic - Any good?

ninjagaiden

Folks,

I was looking through Josh's site and came across this Green magic all ceramic watch:

http://www.1-pc8838.com/0hbev10023-bang-green-magic-cercer-p-11749.html

QC Pics

http://imgur.com/a/hXpHo

I've never had a ceramic rep before, and my only experience of ceramic is with my Gen Rado.

Anyone got or seen this watch. Would be interested to hear your views on it. It certainly looks like an impressive replication.

N

Man! I had not noticed the custom datewheel - thanks for pointing it out.

If I have money I will probably order one of these after Christmas.

Anyone got any experience with the deployant buckle? My other reps have bracelets or Tang buckles.

Anyone got any experience with the deployant buckle? My other reps have bracelets or Tang buckles.

The DW comes stock with the new V6 Green.

The buckle is quite comfortable. I just ordered this watch and will post pics when it eventually arrives.

I don't want to be a downer but whoever gets one in hand first please post a wrist shot. I have seen the gen in the last 10 days or so and I would swear the whole green motif is more of a lime like the original incredible hulk (ergo the name). Hopefully 2012 will be my first Hublot purchase in a number of years.

Folks,

Came into a little tax refund so I now have money for the Green Magic. I placed my order with Joshua just now. Will post a review when I get it.

Josh said the Green Magic is 'outrageously good'. I was a little tempted by the Ice Bang II with titanium bezel and C1 Super Luminova, but I prefer the 'stealth' looks of the Green Magic.

N