When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Greetings from Paris

Bardamu

Dear all,

I've been very interested in luxury watches for a few years now, and use to discuss about it on French websites. Looking for top quality replicas on internet, I discovered your site yesterday. And I just thought... WAOUH !!! Here is the information I need to avoid bad surprises !

Probably I will not post a lot of messages. My English is not so good, and I'm sure that 99.9 % of my potential questions already have the answer written. Just have to use the "search" function. Enough to read for a few hours, days, weeks, months !

I wish you a very happy Christmas !

Paul

Edited by Bardamu

How does the Eifel tower look like as a christmas tree these days.

Hum... the Eifel Tower ? To be honest, I didn't check if it is still there. Since I discovered this forum, I can hardly leave my pc. :)

I have some knowledge about luxury watches that I love, but they are unaffordable for me and I only use to dream in front of the windows when I walk around Place Vendôme in Paris. After just a few days on this website, it's incredible all informations I got about reps on this forum ! Last month I was about to place an order on a website, but I didn't because at the last second I was afraid of a scam.

Now, I'm suddenly discovering a new and AFFORDABLE world. What a merry Xmas !

Thanks to all of you for welcoming me, and for all this shared information.

:good: