When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

The HUBLOT Question!

greekgod

Hello guys...I have been a little quite with post lately so here goes...

I received my Hublot Big Bang Evolution RG with RG Bezel yesterday. The build quality on this one is exceptional! However few of my friends and a girl told me that the AP RBII looks way looker than the Hublot!! I really wanted your opinion on this one. Should I sell the HBB to fund the RBII? I am not really a RG guy but these two watches, apart from Don Ramon of course, are the only ones that do it for me as far as RG goes.

Darn! I ordered a Hublot Big Bang Evolution in rose gold from Josh this week for my brother. I was so torn between the AP and the Hublot. I loved the AP RB II but is it just me, or is the rep missing a screw on the face between the 7 and 8? just seemed like a blaring omission, but then again I know NOTHING yet.

Hey Melissa, I can tell you the quality of HUBLOT supersedes most! its an excellent watch... I wore it to wore today (Business suit) and it looks pretty cool. The AP RB II will be too sport for this kinda affair. Also as I mentioned I saw an older guy wearing an AP RB II to my surprise! I am pretty sure it was a Gen he seemed over 65 yrs old and with a lot of cash..lol The AP looked pretty good... err so I am still indecisive !!

sorry short but t sweet message ,,,, in in doubt get both !!because u really cannot compare the 2 ,as they very diff in the on way! and the only rg for me is mine !!! but looking in to a new project !!!!