When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Best out of box Reps

poretl

I too would really like this information. New to the forums but have been reading as much as possible on this and can't seem to find a sub $150 Pam 243 replica that has the same sort of heft to it as the gen (visually). The proportions of case size to bezel always look diminished in the reps and the homages.

Sorry but for who is asking.... search button. I know that you are new here, but please study and read forum at first then ask.

You will have lot of useful info in that way- study and read first and ask later. :)

There is lot of good replicas, PAM or no Pam, out there. The all have flaw`s. Not available perfect rep from any dealer. But there IS lot of good replicas. If rest( look) is fine or very fine , still you have crap movement inside, even if it has "swiss one" ( real swill= usually used swiss movement, lifetime unknown)

hint: buy a watch with closed case back .

Sorry but for who is asking.... search button. I know that you are new here, but please study and read forum at first then ask.

You will have lot of useful info in that way- study and read first and ask later. :)

OK Pal. Take it easy. Just making a little talk.

Edited by poretl