When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Norwigan Gtg

Dani

Gran looks to me that a GTG at a later time is maybe wise?

We have like 5 new members from Norway just last couple of days,it woud be cool if more coud come now we are just 3 and my friend that has like 1 rep.

Let me now what you think Gran,i can get a GTG in same place at another time in nov.

Will use a Friday like at the end of nov maybe and PM all Norwigan members before we bring up a new tread on this subject?

It woud be crasy if we the smallest country almost on this forum woud have the biggest GTG of RWG :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Yes! find another time and date when a larger number of members can join a GTG

:thumbsupsmileyanim:we need to make the biggest GTG ever :thumbsupsmileyanim: ......maybe you should anounce this on the old RWG and TRC and the dark side too?

Yes! find another time and date when a larger number of members can join a GTG

:thumbsupsmileyanim:we need to make the biggest GTG ever :thumbsupsmileyanim: ......maybe you should anounce this on the old RWG and TRC and the dark side too?

yupp will do,will first talk more about this by PM and phone Gran so that we now a time and that time it will be a GTG even if its only 2 people.

We just PM all Norwigan members Gran when we now a good date and ask if they woud like to come,it will be prices leather straps for IWC and Panerai,watch books and more from me at the GTG..Maybe even a watch :yu:

So people you shoud make your schedule clean for this event when its announced it will be a blast :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Cheers,

Dani