When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

QC for 029 and a couple questions

gkyle840

Hello, sure some other can tell you about the movement. Just wanted to point out that I can't really see any detail from your pics, they appear to be way too small to appreciate anything. Maybe is my phone but it does not happen with other pics in the forum.

Cheers

Hello, sure some other can tell you about the movement. Just wanted to point out that I can't really see any detail from your pics, they appear to be way too small to appreciate anything. Maybe is my phone but it does not happen with other pics in the forum. Cheers

The pics in the OP are thumbnails. Tap them if you're on your phone (or click if on your computer) and they will open up enlarged.

Oh well, somehow the Tapatalk in my phone opens them as small as the thumbnail and once pinched the quality is bad as opposed to other thumbnails from other posts that open big. Obviously this is an issue on my side.

Sorry for sidewalk the topic! Actually I am very interested in knowing what flaws (if any)members with a trained eye can spot on QC pictures from a vendor. Also very interested in your actual question. I have been waiting for someone to jump into the tread for a little while and got the wrong impression that the size of the pics could have been the cause. I'll follow this from my computer.

Cheers!

I am can watch the pictures now, having ordered the same watch I got a mail with the QC pictures now (still trying to see how post a pic) and my pics seem to show something same as yours over the "6" at the GMT dial; I am not sure if it is some dust or an imperfection on the aplication of the the blak ink over the number.

Yours is the ETA one, right?

I am can watch the pictures now, having ordered the same watch I got a mail with the QC pictures now (still trying to see how post a pic) and my pics seem to show something same as yours over the "6" at the GMT dial; I am not sure if it is some dust or an imperfection on the aplication of the the blak ink over the number.

Yours is the ETA one, right?

mine is not the "swiss" but the Asian clone 2836

mine is not the "swiss" but the Asian clone 2836

You're going to really like the 29. I haven't met a rep yet that didn't need some final tweaking before I was satisfied with it on my wrist. Well the 29 is a game changer. Virtually none of the flaws that have bugged many of us for years are present with this one. The Asian clone movement is fine, the xtal/cyclops is amazing, nice date font, flawless bezel engraving and the CG/roller lever is nearly perfect.

Congrats and enjoy...

29Maa.jpg