When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Who is Yuki?

JohnDorian

Yuki is the mysterious hobbit that lives under a bridge....... No, just kidding.... He is a well known supplier of vintage Rolex parts, bracelets, dials, hands ect. Most are of pretty good quality. Although the hands that come with his dials sometimes don't match! (in my personal experience)

with regards to subs and dwellers

these are my personal experiences

yukis crown tubes are good, WSO outlet ones tear right in half when you install them! WHAT A JOKE!. hands are decent, seconds hand is not (use a clarks second hand, trim the tip a bit, spot on!). bracelets seem to be over priced for what they are and usually you can get a bracelet from a trusted dealer for a lot cheaper and better quality too. dials are getting better, the new ones look pretty good (slimmer font, no marshmallow markers), ingod may be a better choice for dials still. cases are expensive and not consistent between batches but they do fit gen movements and parts, some people have said gen tropics do not fit, im unsure if this an inconsistent batch thing ive mentioned. yuki is a stand up entity and will even refund based on dissatisfaction. my advice; know what you want from them first and make sure its one of the good parts yuki sells

so, what were you looking for?