When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Is DW still alive / in business ?

Valty

Hi, i'm newest on this forum, this is my first post!

I'm seriously interested in Tudor 7032 kit by DW, but obviously scared about his activity (the troubles with PP are the principal thing that scared me)

Have you more news? I read that preferred way to contact him is through email, someone could send me via PM?

Thanks alot, i really appreciate this community!

Edited by billo

Hi, i'm newest on this forum, this is my first post!

I'm seriously interested in Tudor 7032 kit by DW, but obviously scared about his activity (the troubles with PP are the principal thing that scared me)

Have you more news? I read that preferred way to contact him is through email, someone could send me via PM?

Thanks alot, i really appreciate this community!

Consider yourself warned, I ordered the 7032 set when he had his sale a while back and received nothing. Factor everything else mentioned: getting out of the game, aunt, grandmother, etc. and it all spells disaster but that is my 2 cents.

Peculiar...I got my stuff OK, and I think I ordered about the same time you did, E.

BTW, I know this is the wrong thread for it, but if anybody remembers that 5513 case I ordered from him, I can confirm that it does not take gen dials, although PB said he can make it work. I assume this entails placing a flat metal disc on the bottom of the dial that would press against the rehaut in lieu of the dial itself.

Consider yourself warned, I ordered the 7032 set when he had his sale a while back and received nothing. Factor everything else mentioned: getting out of the game, aunt, grandmother, etc. and it all spells disaster but that is my 2 cents.

haha,

who is this Steve ? a scammer/cupid middle man ? and who cares and cry with him about his aunt or grandmother ? not me :lol:

strange, I have always passed orders from David on Ebay, sounds like this DW website is not the same guy

I know that some members have been dealing with DW for much longer than me, but I've been using the same email address -and eBay- to contact David (or "David") since 2009. I believe the person I've been communicating with is, at the very least, affiliated with the website and with Steve.

I have also communicated with Steve many times by PM. Seems like a good guy, but I've never concluded an order through him. He is, as RA describes, a middleman (I don't think he's a scammer), and the final say always goes to DW. The fewer layers you deal with, the better--even if the middleman has better English.

Note that I just received a couple of orders from DW. As the generic feedback goes, "Items arrived quickly and were as described." That's really good for DW!

sorry LHOOQ, my words were probably to wild, but since some weeks I noticed a lot of change,

I sent a mail to David yesterday, here ------> watch.david@gmail.com to say hello... usually, I got an answer in minutes, or due to the different time zone, at least half a day later. Right no, I have no response...

The Ebay store still shows some items,

I will be in Asia next month and probably I will make a raid in HKG, Shenzhen and Gangzhou, just for fun,

will try to understand, meet people and see stuff. I will bring a caliper and photo material.

Two years ago, I had arranged to meet David in Shenzhen. Unfortunately, he had to cancel. Since I already had a PRC visa, I decided to go to Guangzhou, instead.

It would have been nice to put a face to the name, though I suppose it's possible that I would be sitting down with the Board of Directors of DW Incorporated. "Yes, we are David." :)