When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Problems have been settled with Watcheden.net..Everything is good.. MM

mikellem

Mike,

I took out the "SHOUTING" in your title! ;) No need for caps lock my friend!!

Sorry to hear about your woes with Watcheden. Even though they sent tracking & shipment list, I would still wait until the order arrives. They never seem to get anything right (by they, I mean all the dealers) and do slip up on descriptions, shipping addresses, tracking numbers etc....

Red, I would love to believe you, but i know them pretty well. They wil get in contact with me by 7:00 pm PST. Truthfully, i do not think its an error...

But time will tell..

i reason i am hesitant is we have sent lists to each other. And they know exactly what was missing.... I should know more tonight..

But I understand what you are saying..

Thanks,

MM

Sorry about this FU situation Mike. I will keep my fingers crossed for a satisfactory resolution. :v:

Let me know how "[censored] of sum young man" does on your case...If it gets that far. ;)

Mike

Mike , that's a good one. I should know tonight where I stand. except with liars, it's not easy..... :pimp:

Mike, :) when did you go to law school?

I'm not up on chinese law, but there are a few general provisions in US law that would nullify your ability to sue. Basically, if a contract is as it stands illegal, it can not be enforced in any court. Not counting the fact that you will be admitting to at a minimum customs fraud, but also possession and transport of contraband. And, i have a hard time believing that they are incorporated.

and if you happen to believe what they say - you'd be suing the mafia - not good for your health :)

OK guys, Pho and I talked and we kissed and made up ;) Oh my,,, :clap2:

Hey Guys, Another nice ending to this long saga. I just received an Email from Johnson at Watcheden.net. He has agreed to send out the 2 missing items within

the next few days. I do not want to go into details, other than he was very apologetic and was sorry for what had happened,

So i have forgiven Johnson, and we are back on the right foot again,

I want to thank all of you for all your support and thoughts...

All is well, ends well.... ;)

Cheers, :partytime:

MM