When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Problems have been settled with Watcheden.net..Everything is good.. MM

mikellem

Well guys, I purchased about $500 with of gifts from Watcheden on December 15th. All other previous orders were fine.

Every day they have been putting me off saying the "mail is show at this time of year". Finally I told them they need to replace

the order with new immediately as these were Christmas Gifts.

There were 4 items ini the Christmas order, and then i bought an inexpensive ladies what which made 5 items. We have had a

100 pm's and they just would not come clean.

So now they owed me 5 items which was agreed on paper by both of us.

Yesterday after 2 days of them ignoring me, they send me a tracking order which 3 items listed. They left off a $128 Rolex

and a $49.95 Rolex Box.

They are a great company when things go right, but if they loose your order, they kept lying to me first by saying...We only

owe you the Rolex Daytona PVD and and a Rolex Box.

Funny think is...now that the order shipped (unless they are lying) the Rolex Daytona and Rolex Box did not ship!

Please be aware of this company until they settle with me.

I would appreciate if you would think twice before you purchase from them. I tried to email them last night immediately

after receiving their tracking number which maybe they haven't even shipped yet.

Enough rant for now. More coming later... ;)

Cheers,

MM

• Like 1

maybe you should wait until the package arrives and see whats in it. Hopefully the sent your items and its just missing from the shipping list

I wish that was the case. They itemized what was in the box. Plus for there return email, it was a "no reply" email box. Honestly I just think

they don't feel obligated to replace my lost order in full, as big as they are..;) I have already emailed them asking about the 2 Rolex items,

and have not answered yet. :))

I wish you were right, but i just don't think so!

MM

@M, that sounds very shity of them m8!!!

I realy hope you get what you oderd.

Thanks my friend. They are fine when you are paying, but they

obviously do not believe that should pay 100% of a lost order.

Then they lied, and lied, and lied...

I have a very chose friend who is an attorney, and very well

to do in China, and he has all the emails going back and forth,

and he wants me to sue them. Rather he will sue them for me

free of charge...

I think that is what is going to happen, They just turned into liars,

especially one of the senior Managers Johnson, who has handled

all my orders. They think they can outsmart us....they really are

stupid.... Thanks for your concern ZK. I will get them... I am principle

person. i have morals and ethics, and they have neither ;)

MM

I feel this topic is a bit premature, as your shipment is still in transit?

i didnt get/ dont know the whole story here.. but im pretty sure that if they sent out your shipment (did i get this correct?) and the watch was lost in transit, its not a right you have as a customer that they send out new ones (as they dont run a postal service + the nature of our hobby) but its a damn good service they offer to us.

- i dont know anything about chinese laws, but are you saying you want to sue a company you knowingly bought counterfeit merchandise from?

if the shipment lacks some (or all) of the items you paid for, this would definitely be something they have to correct, or they would risk losing their trusted dealer status.

• Like 1

i didnt get/ dont know the whole story here.. but im pretty sure that if they sent out your shipment (did i get this correct?) and the watch was lost in transit, its not a right you have as a customer that they send out new ones (as they dont run a postal service + the nature of our hobby) but its a damn good service they offer to us.

- i dont know anything about chinese laws, but are you saying you want to sue a company you knowingly bought counterfeit merchandise from?

if the shipment lacks some (or all) of the items you paid for, this would definitely be something they have to correct, or they would risk losing their trusted dealer status.

#1 Yes you can sue a replica company in China. Also, you missed they owe me 5 items, which they verified only shipping 3 items. They have been tying to say

all along once the order was lost in shipping. They were great until items were missing. I already have a very experienced Chinese attorney paid on my friends' behalf, who feels we have them over a barrel. We'll yes, there are items missing, they listed them buy part number, and only 3 items are on the list. Meaning this is

what they were to do all along. First after the order was lost, they told me they only owed me 2 two items.

So there is a big pattern of lying here..;)

MM

Is WatchEden no longer Tony's website/business? I've always found Tony great to do business with, but if he's no longer the head honcho, and letting issues like this slide, I'm going to have to seriously reconsider my endorsement of them :g:

Originally the compete order was lost in transit. Bottom line, they pretend like they are honest and up front, and then their actions are different. I had to threaten to sue them, then finally they gave me a list of the 5 items they owed me. Except they went back to there tricks, and only shipped me 3 items. There is no error between 3 items and 5 items. This was done intentionally.

If you read the IM's you would have a heart attack. They play head games. They ignore you for 2 days at a time. Then they come back and kiss your bottom. They

will literally make you crazy. i honestly hope NO ONE in this forum has to to through what I have.:)

MM

Is WatchEden no longer Tony's website/business? I've always found Tony great to do business with, but if he's no longer the head honcho, and letting issues like this slide, I'm going to have to seriously reconsider my endorsement of them :g:

I don't know if it;s Tony or not. I think you might be thinking of Tony at Asian7750.com TJ. Not sure though.. This is a huge brokerage company with a ton of expensive marketing..;)

:rofl: :rofl:

Silix have owed me items for years, yet never lost their trusted dealer status... The cartel have been caught out time and again with Little White Lies and they never lost their trusted dealer status either (well, they did on RWI :victory: ) This is a very tollerant forum which always gives people the chance to make things right :good::drinks:

I don't know if it;s Tony or not. I think you might be thinking of Tony at Asian7750.com TJ. Not sure though.. This is a huge brokerage company with a ton of expensive marketing..;)

I was thinking of Tony who once traded as TonyXKF on CQout... I thought he had gone Mainstream and started trading as WatchEden. Don't tell me I've been endorsing the wrong dude for years :bangin::lol:

ah! that sucks! really hope they put things right mike. have you spoken to any moderators about this matter? ive never dealt with watcheden and probably never will, they seem to have customer service all backwards. I know even the best can royaly screw things up, but what separate the good from the bad is their will to put things right.

:rofl: :rofl:

Silix have owed me items for years, yet never lost their trusted dealer status... The cartel have been caught out time and again with Little White Lies and they never lost their trusted dealer status either (well, they did on RWI :victory: ) This is a very tollerant forum which always gives people the chance to make things right :good::drinks:

TJ, I would even buy from them again if they step up, which i think with this pressure they will. They have a lot of items that are very fairly priced, and no other

dealers carry! ;)

MM

ah! that sucks! really hope they put things right mike. have you spoken to any moderators about this matter? ive never dealt with watcheden and probably never will, they seem to have customer service all backwards. I know even the best can royaly screw things up, but what separate the good from the bad is their will to put things right.

Thanks miagi, I am sure i can handle it. I just wanted the forum to know which i think will make them settle and give me the 2 Rolex items that they own me.

They are a good company, except they don't seem to like to pay for lost items. They try to con you with ky!

At this point miagi, i am in with them so deep, I personally do not want a moderator at this point I think I will have it under control especially if the members support

me here. I usually do not come here and rant, when i am getting fxxked dry, it's time to stand up for myself and make sure I get what they owe me!

MM

Mike, :) when did you go to law school?

I'm not up on chinese law, but there are a few general provisions in US law that would nullify your ability to sue. Basically, if a contract is as it stands illegal, it can not be enforced in any court. Not counting the fact that you will be admitting to at a minimum customs fraud, but also possession and transport of contraband. And, i have a hard time believing that they are incorporated.

and if you happen to believe what they say - you'd be suing the mafia - not good for your health :)

Mike, :) when did you go to law school?

I'm not up on chinese law, but there are a few general provisions in US law that would nullify your ability to sue. Basically, if a contract is as it stands illegal, it can not be enforced in any court. Not counting the fact that you will be admitting to at a minimum customs fraud, but also possession and transport of contraband. And, i have a hard time believing that they are incorporated.

and if you happen to believe what they say - you'd be suing the mafia - not good for your health :)

Well you better believe it because they are incorporated Pho. They are huge. They ship 300 packages a day....

Trust me, i have done my homework with my attorney in China. It's more of a principle thing with ....Pho,

don't be so sarcastic, when your licensed to practice law in China like my attorney it...then I will listen to you..

Thanks,;)

MM

Ouch! Sorry to hear this M.. Keeping my fingers crossed for a speedy resolution!

Thanks Modelizer, appreciate your support. I guess what I am asking for is

members to boycott purchasing from Watcheden.net until they settle with me, which

i know is right around the corner.. :)

Trust me guys, i had a handle on this one....;)

MM

Well you better believe it because they are incorporated Pho. They are huge. They ship 300 packages a day....

Trust me, i have done my homework with my attorney in China. It's more of a principle thing with ....Pho,

don't be so sarcastic, when your licensed to practice law in China like my attorney it...then I will listen to you.. :)

Thanks, ;)

MM

TJ, I would even buy from them again if they step up, which i think with this pressure they will. They have a lot of items that are very fairly priced, and no other

dealers carry! ;)

MM

That's a fair comment, and a good endorsement :) I'm not sure if other TDs carry the Tudor Heritage, but I believe WatchEden was one of the first of the TDs to carry it :good:

Mike,

I took out the "SHOUTING" in your title! ;) No need for caps lock my friend!!

Sorry to hear about your woes with Watcheden. Even though they sent tracking & shipment list, I would still wait until the order arrives. They never seem to get anything right (by they, I mean all the dealers) and do slip up on descriptions, shipping addresses, tracking numbers etc....

Hey man, 1. I'm not sure i was being sarcastic. It was more jovial jolly ect. I missed the part of the sentance that said you actually hired the lawyer. - Which, should have immediatly removed any comments on the legal matter from being directed tword you as you are stating the lawyers opinion and not your own.

Additionally, I was pretty clear in my post that a. I don't know chinese law and b. In the US there would be problems with suing them.

I'm not really sure why your upset - with my comment. Even if I was trying to advise you, where, I clearly say i'm not, I would agree, you should ignore the person who gave you a list of reasons why it wouldn't work in the US and listen to the person your paying in China.

I wish you the best of luck on your quest. i will withold further legal commentary on the issue.