When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Extra Terrestial Interference?

Johnkaz

I awoke this morning to find all my watches are out by one hour!!

Incredible I know but true, I checked around my house and most of the clocks are one hour fast also, except, on my computer and DVD recorder.

This is one for the X files.

Cheers Johnkaz :o:g: :cc_confused: :omg:

Should be in off topic sorry.

Edited by Johnkaz

It has happened to me as well. I contacted a good friend of mine at area 51.5 and he looked into the matter. It seems that there was some kind of celestial phenomenon at exactly 2am. This group has more time keeping apparatus set to the same time than ever anticipated. The simultaneous beat of over 1,000,000 mechanical movements and over 25,000,000 jewels has reacted with a black hole that at the exact moment all of our timepieces struck 2am was aligned with the international date line. At this exact moment a meteor reflected the sun's light ray into this black hole which refracted in a way to hit the earth and cause a subsonic reverberation that was the exact frequency of 28,800 bph. This frequency reacted with the mechanical movements and caused a bump in the time space continuum that froze time for exactly one hour. All electronic and human function ceased to exist for exactly one hour. The mechanical movements were not affected by this due to the independant nature of their functions, thus the mechanical watches continued to tick while everything electronic and alive stopped for one hour. So today we all seemed to gain one hour. This hour is not guaranteed to be added to your life span however because it is anticipated that on the first sunday of April 2007 the phenomenon will reverse itself and the time space continuum will be adjusted by bumping the earth's orbit ahead by exactly one hour.

The only way to stop this is to have Tanfoglio send me all of his watches so they can be properly disposed of. This is the only way to ensure that the circumstances for this to happen again will not be as conducive to the bump in the time space continuum next year. Since this is not likely to happen because Tanfoglio is a greedy watchaholic that won't share with anyone, remember to set your clocks ahead in April. I do not envy him however when it comes to adjusting to this event next year.................

We changed before the Americans... they'd somehow lost an hour and then regained it hours later :bangin:

ET Interference? This topic links to itself at the bottom of related topics ! :huh: