When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Picked Up A New Toy Today

PhilFree

@ PhilFree what kind of camera did you use? iPhone 4S or any other iPhone of some kind? I like the frame around the pictures plus the pictures look great. I saw others using the iPhone 4S here, which takes very good pictures, but if it can do all that stuff around the border then I'm aroused. It's been a couples of days and I'm can't seem to decide. A camera or an iPhone? Please advise. Thanks

On the hand jumping I thought that only referred to setting the GMT hand. Or put differently, when you set the gmt hand it automatically clicks in hourly increments such that it is in alignment with the main hour hand so they stay perfectly in sync. This was the problem with the earlier truly indepently settable 2836 GMT movements. You could set the GMT "wrong".

Once the watch is running though the GMT hand should move in synch with the main hour hand.

Two seconds after looking at the movt shot I was thinking: damnit they finally managed to rep that ?!

and then: hey wait a minute...

oh the crushing disappointment...

Lol, sorry to have crushed your dreams. I am sure one day they will manage to clone it.

Right cause it only took 5 yrs after the dawn of super reps to get the damn rolex date window in the right place

Wow, did it really take them that long? I've always wondered why I've never seen a perfect replica. If anyone could do it, I have to imagine the Chinese would be able to.