When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Gas Cigarette Lighters?

captain swoop

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I reccomend Xikar.

They have a lifetime warranty, and whenever they break (which any butane lighter eventually will - from leaks, or dirty jets), I just mail it back to them and they send me a new one. I have two so I always have one handy. I've probably done this 3 or 4 times over the years and without shame in doing it because it is their guarantee.

As well, their lighters have built in cigar hole makers on the underside.

(be sure to pick up some compressed air if you're getting into butane lighters, and some isopropyl alcohol, to clean the top jets from time to time.)

Hope this helps.

Plenty of vintage flint or electronic spark butane lighters available for great prices. My son has started collection vintage lighters and some of them are amazing designs. I especially like the Art Deco ones. You should be able to pick up a great lighter for under $40 on e?ay. Myself, I have my old Zippo from 40 years ago and I gave my son my Dad's even older Zippo for his collection.

Plenty of vintage flint or electronic spark butane lighters available for great prices. My son has started collection vintage lighters and some of them are amazing designs. I especially like the Art Deco ones. You should be able to pick up a great lighter for under $40 on e?ay. Myself, I have my old Zippo from 40 years ago and I gave my son my Dad's even older Zippo for his collection.

Photo's ??? Sounds interesting...