When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Panerai 360 v1.2

relaxman

It's a old school Walter strap aka pam2pam aka smat. Have not seen him around for years.

He truly was a great strap maker with reasonable prices.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Used him for some time. I find that panatime's 40-50$ models are in line with smat's mass produced line (as opposed to the custom made. I recall smats prices as 65 ish and 85 ish

Used him for some time. I find that panatime's 40-50$ models are in line with smat's mass produced line (as opposed to the custom made. I recall smats prices as 65 ish and 85 ish

As I recall pho this was around a hundred bucks 6 years ago . I had this one custom made for deployant. Great looking and great strap for the money. Waiting for my 390 to come so I can replace the smat for the one that comes on it..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Going back to the watch.

Yesterday or day before that Joshua announced updated version of V1.2 or V1 which I guess we may call V1.3 or whatever.

That one has updated movement to high beat as well as updated dial and new vintage hands. So now there are 3 different versions or 4.

Now I really don't know which one to choose and I have been looking at it for weeks.

Ha, that's the best way to approach it, for instance the 111 I have is super old school Eddie Lee, way not accurate but I wear it a lot, I have gen Omega's etc and I'm looking at possibly Gen Jaeger Master Compressor Chronograph 2. It's good to mix it up. It's just gets annoying when there is too many versions of the same watch... that made getting 390 easy though since there is only one to choose from and it looks great.

Edited by lfovco

I'll I can say about my version is it is a great looking watch and I highly recommend it plus when will you see the gen in the wild to compare it to. On the 390 note my is coming Monday and I ordered it cause I like it but you can be damn sure there will be another two or three versions to follow.