When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Any accurate Patek reps (non-sports models -- dressy/calatravaish)

tabularasa415

Does anyone know if there's any accurate dressy Patek reps? I would buy one, but it would have to be good to go out of the box, as frankening a Patek seems out of the question...

I wish I could say otherwise, but I haven't found a truly accurate Patek Calatrava replica that is still available.

These are some of the Calatrava replicas I've collected over the last two years. I do have a replica similar to the 5107 above, but it's not quite as accurate, as it has "AUTOMATIC" on the dial, and the date window location is a bit off. It comes with a clone 2836-2 movement, and I got it from Trevor.

DSC01079.jpg

DSC01059.jpg

DSC01083.jpg

DSC01087.jpg

DSC01064.jpg

Perhaps the best way to find a simple understated Patek is first to identify one or two trusted dealers and ask them what they can do for you.

Similar to you, I am also very interested in purchasing a simple and understated PP like the ones pictured above.

By the way, can someone share Trevor's contact info?

The Vacheron Constantin Patrimony Contemporaine is pretty good.

Looking at Joshua's pictures and comparing it to some pictures of the gen, I'd say you're right.... it's not too bad, BUT the dial markers are much larger on the rep. I think my eye has become too discerning and it's making the purchase of these watches more difficult.

An Ellipse would be nice and easy to rep. But I have never seen even a halfway decent one. I bought a Jacques Lemans Nostalgie N-204 for my cheap dress watch need. Quartz, but nothing ticks when the Chrono is off, so that was a great surprise. Looks like a $1.2 million dollars for really not much money at all.

Edited by georgegrasser