When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Ingy Chrono and PR

Adeodatus

The chrono suffers from the seconds at 6 movement (if you dont know do a bit of reaserch before you buy one)

if you want an IWC chron i have to recomend the 3717, simple movement swap with 7750 and the rep movement works also

right... seconds@6. damn. It can be serviced to work better, though, can't it? In any case it's probably not for me, since I still need to build my 3714 with the serviced movement...

I feel that 3717 is not for me. I think I'm too old for it, unfortunately...

Thanks for the info and the warning, Andy :)

Yeah... I don't know... It looks like a younger man's watch. Maybe I'm wrong, but I only see it on younger people (well, seen it twice, both times on younger people LOL )

I've read your Ingy rep-gen write-up, and the regular Ingy does look great (thanks for that, by the way). But I wanted a bit more and a Choro or even PR versions look fantastic.

3717 or any IWC for that matter is really age agnostic so you should not really worry about it.

I have a rep of Ingy Auto that I got back in 2006 with Swiss movt. and it is still running well. this is a great rep and I would recommend it assuming they are still made that well.