When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Question about new 088

MapsMoney

I've similar problems with the 088

1. GMT hand is in a world of its own. Doesn't function alongside with the other hands

2. Power reserve is unstable sometimes 1 day sometimes less.

3. sometimes the watch just stops for an hour and starts on its own again.

4 Lume is green while on others its blue

Where did you get blue lume?

Mine works perfect

na it doesnt work whether its in or off.. idk man, im gonna wait for my replacement..

I set the time , put it on my wrist, it keeps time for like 1 hour then the minute hand stops moving. lame??

I wind it by the crown, set the time, put it on.. Then Wear it. Keeps time for a few minutes, then the minute hand just doesnt move lol

Can somebody who actually knows about movements tell me why the $&!&$ it would keep time for a few minutes then the minute hand just STOPS .... The seconds keep spinning round and round but minute hand does not move. What the hell

I don't understand what could be the problem, crazy.

This is why we use trusted dealers .. they will always replace a bad watch. The game does not change .. you MIGHT get a bad one .. but a trusted dealer will treat you right.

If you don't want to send it back to China, there are trusted watchsmiths here ready to fix it up.

Can somebody who actually knows about movements tell me why the $&!&$ it would keep time for a few minutes then the minute hand just STOPS .... The seconds keep spinning round and round but minute hand does not move. What the hell

I don't understand what could be the problem, crazy.

esentialy it is a slipping clutch, butr the seconds hand does not run through the clutch so that is why the seconds run fine

:(

Damn, this sucks.. Yeah should it be green or blue? What's gen..

I'm gonna get a new one shipped then get it modded... new colorless AR , proper lume, and most likely get the movement worked on / gmt hand fixed if possible.

Asian GMT hands have been a problem ever since the beginning of time. I would get it replace, then get it serviced! ;)

MM