When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Where to buy a watch box?

dimmol

Gents,

Taking in account that my recently bought DSN's PAM111 is a beginning of a collection, now I am considering buying a watch box. I went through the dealers section on RWG but could not choose one. I wonder if someone could recommend me a watch box for 3-5 watches that costs reasonable and has reasonable quality (e.g., does not smell like a chemical factory, looks nice etc)?

Rgds,

D

Wiesn gives the right seller ! Once you try his boxes you will never try another one... It's just perfect and the price is really correct ! You just have to keep in mind that if you want to put a PAM127 into it (a tall watch) you have to chose the 9cm high boxes (4 and 8 places are OK with that)

Wiesn gives the right seller ! Once you try his boxes you will never try another one... It's just perfect and the price is really correct ! You just have to keep in mind that if you want to put a PAM127 into it (a tall watch) you have to chose the 9cm high boxes (4 and 8 places are OK with that)

Is that true? I was planing to buy the Box for 18 Pcs to be able to put all my watches into one Box instead of two or three different boxes. But my PO Chrono is 18mm high so it doesn´t fit in there??

Thanks, Drolson

• 2 weeks later...