When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

You opinion: Best rep ROO to date

philwongnz

Theres a newer version of the movement around with jeweled transfer gears, see Angus (pure times) pics of the v2 Barricello and Survivor. You'd want an Offshore with that, it's a fair bet that it will filter down to the regular models.

Puretime just listed a load of Offshores but not movement dial side pics so can't tell if they have the upgrade of not.

Thanks guys, nice to see a kiwi here!

Also any opinions/experience on the metal surroundings on the numbers for some models? It seems Chronopassion is a popular choice (I quite like it myself) but the metal rim which goes around the numbers seems to be lacking on some rep versions or they are just too thin.

Montauk Highway from Torobravo

I have provided Toro of all info on the Montauk and honestly, it looks close but it is not the best AP rep IMO. The blue is very hard to rep,

I agree on the Chronopassion and the Safari (with mods, cfr, scraping off the dial paint around the numerals to get the silver borders), I'd also recommend to take a look at the Silver Themes/Panda, Driver Boutique, Tour Auto, Black Themes.