When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Pics of a PAM 5218-210?

superlative

here are the drawings of the PreV watches:

http://www.connectin...s-news-835.html

The 210 doesn't look like the one above. But it may be it with a different dial. Of course I have no idea how accurate those drawings are.

Drawings were proposals only. The 210 and it's "love it or hate it" dial has been forum fodder for many years. It's well documented and as you see it in my pic is the only version produced.

Here is the email address of one of the two 5128-210's (with this dial) in existence. Email him for more info... pasetto.loris@libero.it

Drawings were proposals only. The 210 and it's "love it or hate it" dial has been forum fodder for many years. It's well documented and as you see it in my pic is the only version produced.

Here is the email address of one of the two 5128-210's in existence. Email him for more info... pasetto.loris@libero.it

wow, if that's the one it looks great. Very unique. But I guess it is unique if only 2 were made.

Update... of the 6 made only 2 it seems had the yellow-orange dial. The other 4 were black as pictured below.

210aa.jpg

Here's the black dial version, but unlike the 203's dial the sweep seconds hand is black...

LM210.jpg

oh yes, makes sense because I just read on a wesbite that the 210 was essentially an update to the 203 and the 209 an update to the 202. So I guess when they say 'update' they mean something like 99.5% the same with very minor changes? I Assume the case is the same and the only thing that changes is the dial, the seconds hand as you orberved, and of course the back where it says 210 Vs 203?

That yellow one is hideous! On a second look, I think it would improve if the strap was a nicer colour. That black seconds hand is kinda strange; almost like they ran out of white hands or something.

Thanks for the pics and the history!

Did these Pre-V watches use the low-beat 6497?

Edited by superlative