When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

I Will Donate to RWG - You decide how much :)

fotoman

Ok, here are the rules:

My band is in an online competition to get into a talent contest. We need votes just to get the band heard. 1. I need this for video to create a music video and 2 if we win, we play in front of 100,000 people in Hyde park this summer.

The vote is on facebook. I will pay 1$ to RWG for every vote received. Were on the honor system as there is no way for me to track votes, other than I know what votes we are working on here, and if 50 or 100 say you voted and were still at 75 votes :) anyway. It takes less than 2 minutes - post your success to this thread.

HOW TO MAKE IT WORK

In order to make it count for our regional competition you must:

1. have a Facebook acct (they are free)

2. Go into your facebook profile and set your "current city" to Miami Florida (you can be in thailand, doesn't matter) (tech support available, just ask)

3. go to this link http://www.facebook.com/hardrockcafehollywoodfl?sk=app_205164529573076&app_data=artist:916332

4. Download the song by 13th floor (hit download button)

5. There will be a pop up that asks you to "like" hard rock cafe Hollywood. (don't worry about the privacy notice, just hit ok, you can unlike them next week and they won't have your info)

6. You will see a message thanks for voting.

Please keep the "like" and your "current city" till next Sunday

This could be the one that changes my life, in many ways. I need this more than ever. I can't ask or thank you enough.

ok, this wont be expensive fo rme then.

JUST FYI, I wont know your info, i can't see it. Hard Rock will be able to send you stuff until you unlike them in a week. they have 130,000 votes as of 3 days ago, worldwide, I hardly think they will care about a few random chaps that voted. So - Feel Free to vote, no downside,

Damn, saw your post today and went to vote only to find it was over. Sorry mate, I tried
thanks man we got in though one group was disqualified. !!!!!

If we get through the next few talent based rounds, there will be an international vote. :) that will be a totally different story. :)