When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Omega 2298.80.00 replica?

impulse

Hey everyone, Im basically a forum lurker, since my knowledge about replicas is very limited i prefer to just read the forums until i have better grip on replicas overall.

my question is , is there a replica of the 2298.80.00? if so , where? i've looked everywhere!

it is the blue version of the titanium watch , i know there's a replica of the rose gold / titanium version but that does not appeal to me.

i want the smp chrono with blue bezel and dial but in titanium =)

thanks in advance

I thought that was the case, I just wanted to ask anyway , maybe someone was sitting on one.

I dont understand why it wasnt popular as gen, Titanium is my favorite material in watches. It looks good , lighter and more durable than steel.

ill reform the question:

is there ANY Omega rep out there made out of titanium?

Don't think so, agree with Importr, titanium is one of those materials that just wouldn't get enough attention in sales for the factories to go to the extra effort in providing separate replications. It has happened before with other makes, I think there are some popular Pams replicated in Ti, it is rare though. Saying that, there are nice reps of the watch you are looking for in steel so all isn't lost, if you go for one of them, you are getting a very accurate rep.

Thanks guys i apreciate your inputs!

i guess ill have to keep dreaming of an smp Ti.

another issue with the smp is the size, i mean come on 41 mm looks like a ladies watch on many men. there should have been the po option with the smp, 41 mm or 44.

Why i want the smp over po is becouse of the bezel, hands down the sexiest bezel around with its diamond like facets.

Ive photoshopped together My fav omega that ill post soon :)