When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Pam 390 (TT) .... BIG problem .. help

marklee

Hi Guys,

Am new here and usually post in repgeek. But I'm trying to gather as much feedback on my recent purchase to see if what i received was a bad watch.

I was so excited to get my pam390 from TT. However, when i tried to set the time ... i found out:

- the stem seemed too long

- crown rotates in an unbalanced manner thus causing the crown to keep rubbing on the CG as shown in the pic.

6850813857_8056ee79f3_b.jpg

As you know, given QC pics always don't show the watch in setting time/date position, so no way I could have expected this.

Is it normal ? Did i get a lemon?

I owned Jackson, Manbushijie, Getat MM watches and they don't even have such a problem. Honestly, this is the worst I've encountered.

Pls advice if I should get a replacement or refund.

Thanks guys!

As they told you on RG, this is an easy fix, most likely the stemis too long...I'd fix it myself - it should take like 30 mins tops rather than sending it half way across the world and then waiting ofr another 4-56 weeks for them to return it.

56 weeks :cry2:

As they told you on RG, this is an easy fix, most likely the stemis too long...I'd fix it myself - it should take like 30 mins tops rather than sending it half way across the world and then waiting ofr another 4-56 weeks for them to return it.

Sorry but I don't even know how to remove the crown ... am a noob in this area. Will work out a solutin with dealer since most agree its a defect.