When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Anyone Have A 44mm Pam Case & Bezel-crystal Without Ar Coating For Sale?

wan

If you do, i am intrested........all i need is the case,bezel and "non"AR coated crystal....I do not need the CG or caseback.........I need it for a 201-A i am working on and i have the wrong crystal, i need one thats clear....with no purple or blue tint on the glass..........If you have one please PM me and let me know how much........Thanks, Wan

If you do, i am intrested........all i need is the case,bezel and "non"AR coated crystal....I do not need the CG or caseback.........I need it for a 201-A i am working on and i have the wrong crystal, i need one thats clear....with no purple or blue tint on the glass..........If you have one please PM me and let me know how much........Thanks, Wan

Have you tried to polish the AR coat off - then you won't need a crystal!

Would i have to take the crystal totally off of the bezel or do you think i could polish the AR coating off by just taking the movement out and polishing the inside of the crystal through the case?.....would that work or am i just trying to be lazy?.......Thanks, wan

Would i have to take the crystal totally off of the bezel or do you think i could polish the AR coating off by just taking the movement out and polishing the inside of the crystal through the case?.....would that work or am i just trying to be lazy?.......Thanks, wan

I guess it'd be better if you could take the crystal out, but I've never tried to remove the AR. I've got a polished 44mm case without CG or case back (or bezel I'm afraid, but I'll show you where to source a new one to fit) if it's of any use to you.