When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

timesshop.net scam?

proxsniper

• 11 months later...

I'm joining this thread very late, not sure if anyone is around still...

I'm considering buying a Breitling Blackbird from Timesshop - 1. anyone done that? and 2. I'm in the UK, anyone been slammed by HMRC for VAT on delivery?

Thanks!

• 6 months later...

I have ordered a watch from timesshop.net it went through to a pay service called payease, which I have heard many people online say is a scam. The order status is still awaiting payment. I then ordered again, but through another payment gateway, in which i didn't put in any payment information, and now it says that that order is preparation in progress. So now I have 2 orders and I don't know if someone is going to buy all kinds of things with my credit card, and I'm not sure if I'll receive my purchase. The weird thing is I have heard that this website is legitimate on this forum and it is a trusted seller. If anyone has ordered from them I would like to know how you paid and how the payment went (any problems like mine) and if anyone could give me some advice on this problem it would be greatly appreciated.

You should not have a problem like I told you before with Timeshop or their Credit Card Handlers.

Have you received the watch yet?

You should be fine.  All new buyers are very skeptical.  I see this everyday.

let me know if you have your watch yet.  Mark the Admin at Timeshop is a nice

no nonsense type of guy.

Keep me postedl

Michael