When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

timesshop.net scam?

proxsniper

I have ordered a watch from timesshop.net it went through to a pay service called payease, which I have heard many people online say is a scam. The order status is still awaiting payment. I then ordered again, but through another payment gateway, in which i didn't put in any payment information, and now it says that that order is preparation in progress. So now I have 2 orders and I don't know if someone is going to buy all kinds of things with my credit card, and I'm not sure if I'll receive my purchase. The weird thing is I have heard that this website is legitimate on this forum and it is a trusted seller. If anyone has ordered from them I would like to know how you paid and how the payment went (any problems like mine) and if anyone could give me some advice on this problem it would be greatly appreciated.

Welcome to the forum!

The great majority of websites out there are scammers. There are thousands of websites.

Here, on RWG we have a list of what are called "Trusted Dealers" in the dealer section.

We always recomend that you buy watches from this list of dealers. The trusted dealers are known to be trustworthy, honest and provide decent service. There is alot of information here all over RWG for the new to reps person.

I have no idea on timeshops, I wish you the best.

Tiimeshop is not scammers. I will promise you. If they take your money twice,

email Mark @ zhaiyunpeng@gmail.com

His is the admin. They go thru a 3rd party payee company.

Mark will answer you right away and settle all your problems.

Tell Mark Mikellem recommended you and say they are honest.

DON'T WORRY.`~~~ YOU WILL NOT LOOSE~ ;)

MM

I just emailed him and his sales representative and they helped me cancel the 2nd unwanted order, but they informed me that they didn't receive payment on the payease gateway. I won't repay because then I will be charged with 2 orders what should I do, I told them all this and they haven't responded yet.

These 3rd party pay methods are a bit annoying, but as above, Timeshops is far from a scam, not a TD here but RWI users are quite happy. They sell noob subs like hotcakes. Just contact them again and tell them to cancel both transactions and do it over again without being so trigger happy next time :D

Sometimes we all moan about PP, and they are wnkers but I'll admit it is very bloody convenient and straightforward at times. Nothing wrong with other payment methods but sometimes I cringe when I see the process others use. At the end of the day though timeshops will sort it out, Mark is a good guy.

Hi all, I am trying to figure out how to post a picture of the sub I just got from timesshop. While looking for instructions on how to do this, I noticed this post.

I had the same worries with this dealer in the beginning but I was told, by a few of you veteran memebers (THANKS again by the way! :) ), that patience and trust is the first rule to this awesome hobby.... I did was I was told. I did NOT email the dealer more than twice (in a 30 day span) and also made sure all was good with the $$ transaction. Yes, the first time I ordered, the pay vendor did something a little weird and my order was not completed. I then chose the 2nd pay option (2nd vendor) and it went through just fine. As a beginner in all this, unless I find higher quality at the same price (or more rep options to choose from) these guys will have all my future business! Now, if I could only find instructions on how to post a pic of my new baby! :g: hahaha!

That is what I;m thinking of doing (canceling my order) but I am worried that pay ease has my credit card information, and now they could rip me off, I heard they are illegitimate all over the internet. And, I still haven't checked if payease actually took the money off of my account. IF they did, then its really all on mark to get it sorted out and shipped. If its a problem with payease, is it sellers responsibility, or do i get screwed? Also, I want to get it all done fast i need the watch here by Feb 22 if possible.

What happened exactly for me was I entered my CC info the first time through the first pay vendor (I don't remember which one off the top of my head) and it did not go through. Like you, I was VERY hesitant of re-doing as I didn't want to be charged twice. So, I actually left it alone and immediately clicked on the "live chat". The person on the other end notified me that my order had been cancelled and to re-do using the 2nd pay vendor option. It went through and they even verfied it for me.... so, not sure if this helps you out but thus far, everything worked out well for me. Will it always? Doubtful, as I think (the more I learn anyways about all this) that there will come a time when something goes wrong. But, that's what all the awesome folks on here are for, right? to help out and calm us when we need to be calmed! :hi:

I just picked it up from the post office. They attempted delivery yesterday. That would have been 8 days total from order to delivery.

I am impressed. I am too new to the replica world to point out any glaring deficiencies. The small things people point out look ok to me. My only point of reference is owning a gen 1655. I honestly would not be able to tell the difference from this watch and the gen.

I am overall pleased with this transaction. The "awaiting payment" status was annoying and that is the only negative I have.