When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Mark Nason Boots YOU NEED A PAIR

cuervoz

Mark Nason shoes are handcrafted in Italy and designed to complement designer denim and dress casual wear. Mark Nason is the soul of style with distinctive profiles, luxurious hand-distressed leathers and signature dragon detail. Mark Nason takes classic styles and gives them a modern, broken in finish that looks amazing with denim. The Mark Nason collection includes classic and modern styles of boots, shoes and sandals.

No matter where I wear these boots LA, Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix or NYC they always get compliments and both men and women ask the brand and who made them. I have a wholesale contact if anyone is interested.

www.marknason.com

https://www.google.c...xIqXm2QWVrqWeCg

post-18376-0-42607400-1329282290.jpg

I love Mark Nason stuff...I just wish they sold stuff with a slightly more formal look. Aldos don't last and I don't have many other options for stylish, upscale work shoes. (Pliner comes to mind but they are often a little too long).

There are more formal boots and SHOES. On the webpage, click on SLIPS. Marty (my wholesale contact) gets all of there stuff so if you see something let me know and I'll PM you his contact info. On Ebay his username is marknasonshoes.