When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Bought an inexpensive Ti 309 K rep .. questions ..

Jkay

Hiya folks. Where can I source a branded Ti pre-v brushed screw-in buckle? This rep has polished SS.

Next .. some Gen pics make the dial look resin filled. Is it? I want to re-do the lume anyway. The rep is very green in daylight.

Next .. more accurate hands? The lume strip does not touch the central hub on the rep.

Lastly, what's is a good source for a light honey gator OEM style strap?

like this:

group3023.jpg

group3024-1.jpg

That's a nice looking watch, could you share you source. Shame on the buckle, I'm not sure there at any Ti prev styles unless you try DSN and check out his 309 version. Otherwise a brushed buckle could be the best answer. Not having a rad I'm don't know where you'll find good 27mm petercc might be able to make you one.

Finding an unbranded brushed Ti pre-v buckle is easy .. I just hoped for a branded piece ;)

The photos I posted of are the Gen, on gen croco .. It's what I hope to imitate.

This watch was purchased from another Forum member, which is why I called it "inexpensive" ..

Here's Polo's page for this watch - http://prowatch-polo...hp?cid=&id=1297

Ok so I did some research and the dial is a normal sandwich dial, no filled numerals. You can see the shadows cast by the depth of the dial.

I suppose an unbranded Ti tang buckle is OK ... now to really nail down a source of 26mm gator straps which look like that dark honey OEM ..