When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Pick your dealer, then the watch?

Honeybunny

Essentially, most dealers carry the same watches for the most part. You could look at any number of dealers, and the majority will either have the same watches or can source them. So with that said, it's best to research which dealer/seller has the best feedback and offers the specific services as fitting to your needs and requirements.

Some dealers are more patient with newbies, some will "kick a newbie to the curb" if they ask too many obvious questions, etc. The dealers that are more patient and offer a bit better service are often a little higher priced than the "curmudgeons" so you need to decide which is more important to you low price or "hand-holding". As Ubi says, look at feedback and reviews and pick the one you think you may feel better with.

Here's the deal...

Perfect Clones and Trusty are (in my opinion) the two best dealers out there. I've only bought from Trusty. Why? because when I came here, Andrew from Trusty was recommended to me. I bought my first rep from him and it was an outstanding experience. I then bought my second, third an forth watches from him and it was an even more outstanding experience. I have absolutely no reason to go anywhere else to buy a watch.

Many people here buy from Joshua with the same experience. So my advice to you is to buy from one of these two trusted dealers and you will be fine.

The watches are the watches. Many dealers have access to the same watches. The dedication to the customer is what sets these guys apart from the other dealers.

You may save $20 buying from someone else, but you won't have the same buying experience. It's worth the extra...trust me.

uh .. closer to a hundred sometimes.

Oh, wow. Well, on the limited amount of watches that I've purchased, their prices were within $20-30 of everyone else. I guess I just haven't seen those kinds of price differences yet.

But my point was that I'll always pay a premium for the peace of mind that comes with good service. Although a hundred is pushing it!