When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

My Friend's Watch Collection

maxman

I think you hit the nail on the head with "D-Bag"..

Punks Tag and Panerai but gushes about Rolex. Then for some reason feels the need to flash a photo of a Mercedes in his intro and credits to try to give himself some credibility. And goes with the E Class? Not sure he knows anything other than his bud has a hot Asian wife.

D-Bag. For sure.

I think you hit the nail on the head with "D-Bag"..

Punks Tag and Panerai but gushes about Rolex. Then for some reason feels the need to flash a photo of a Mercedes in his intro and credits to try to give himself some credibility. And goes with the E Class? Not sure he knows anything other than his bud has a hot Asian wife.

D-Bag. For sure.

I agree....the guy comes across as a pretentious little [censored]...or fukwit as it were.

I guess were supposed to be Impressed with his boat load of LV luggage or his fifthteen year old E class.

I actually want to see the hot Asian wife...I will love her long time. :wub:

Mike

One thing for sure, though: all his watches are cr@p.

the diamond datejust is hideous - you ether wear diamonds or a watch.

the panerai reminds me of this watch

the Tag is one of the most unimaginative watches out there, and I can't be blamed for not liking Tags in general.

the bvlgary is ... well, I just puked a little... (or was it that dude's voice at "I'M Archie LUXURY...", I'm not sure)

The GMT is the only respectable watch there.

'the bvlgary is ... well, I just puked a little... (or was it that dude's voice at "I'M Archie LUXURY...", I'm not sure)'

:inverted:Lmao , and yes the hot asian wife sounds much better than the watches, c'mon Archie review her too ;)